Important note for everyone. All persons under the age of 18 and attending the conference without a parent must have an adult sponsor. Please click here for the sponsor form.
Registration will close on December 22, but will reopen on December 27 at the hotel in Williamsburg.
What to bring:
- Program booklets with extra pages for taking notes will be provided.
What to wear:
- Casual clothing that is comfortable to wear and shoes that are comfortable for walking.
- Swimsuit (indoor heated pool)
- For the young people; respectful and modest clothing is expected.
All the rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave.
The hotel serves a continental breakfast.
All the rooms have two double beds (rooms are double occupancy).
There are many restaurants a short distance from the hotel.
Dogs are permitted at the hotel ( $25.00 per night extra charge )
- $100 (U.S.) per person for the entire Conference. Minimum double occupancy.
- $50 per person 13-17 yr. olds. The rates cover accommodations only.
- Free for children 12 and under
- Otherwise: $65 for two nights, $45 for one night, Dogs additional $25/ night
Payment for the Conference must be made with either cash or a check payable to “WCC” ; credit cards cannot be accepted. After checking into your room, your payment can be given to the Conference registrar who will be in the Grand Ballroom from 7:30 – 10:00 pm, the evening of the 27th.
There will be classes each morning for children ages 4 to 13. In the afternoons recreational activities will be scheduled. For anyone willing to teach a class for one hour on one morning, please mark the box on the registration form.
If you have any special needs (handicap access, airport pickup, financial, etc.) please make a note on the registration form.
Schedule for day one of the Conference
|Check-in:||Dec. 27th from 3:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Welcome Session:||7:30 – 9:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom|
|Fellowship:||9:00 – 10:00 pm|
The Conference ends on Dec. 31st at 12:00 noon.
To register, click here.