Schedule for December 27th
|Check In to the Hotel:||3:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Welcome Session:||7:30 – 8:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom|
|Fellowship:||8:00 – 9:00 pm|
Schedule for December 28th-30th
|Morning Classes:||9:30 am – 12:00 noon|
|Afternoon Sessions:||2:30 – 4:45 pm|
|Evening Program:||7:30 – 8:30 pm|
Schedule for December 31st
|Pack and Check Out:||7:00 – 9:00 am|
|Morning Classes:||9:30 – 11:30 am|
|Conference Ends:||12:00 noon|
Each person under the age of 18 who is attending the conference without a parent must have an adult sponsor. Please click here for the sponsor form.
Online registration closes on December 22. In-person registration begins in the evening on December 27 at the hotel in Williamsburg. Please do not try to contact the registrar or register online between December 22 and December 27.
What to bring:
- Hymnbooks (GB and PTL)
- Musical instruments for the music program on December 30
- We will provide program booklets with extra pages for taking notes
What to wear:
- Casual clothing that is comfortable to wear and shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Swimsuit (indoor heated pool)
- For all people: respectful and modest clothing is expected
The rooms have two double beds (minimum double occupancy).
All the rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave.
Dogs are permitted at the hotel ( $25.00 per night extra charge ).
A continental breakfast is served by the hotel.
There are many restaurants a short distance from the hotel for lunch.
We will share two group dinners: pizza and salad on the 28th and Olive Garden on the 30th.
Williamsburg restaurants are particularly busy on Saturday nights. We recommend reservations.
- $100 (U.S.) per person for the entire Conference. Minimum double occupancy.
- $50 per person 13-17 yr. olds. The rates cover accommodations only.
- Free for children 12 and under
- Otherwise: $65 for two nights, $45 for one night, Dogs additional $25/ night
Payment for the Conference must be made with either U.S. cash or a U.S. check payable to “WCC”. Credit cards cannot be accepted. Check in at front desk of the hotel after 3:00pm on 27th. (Do not pay the hotel or give them a credit card on file.) Pay the Conference registrar who will be in the Grand Ballroom from 7:30 – 10:00 pm, the evening of the 27th.
There will be classes each morning for children ages 4 to 13. In the afternoons recreational activities will be scheduled. For anyone willing to teach one children’s class on one morning, please mark the box on the registration form.
If you have any special needs (handicap access, airport pickup, financial, etc.) please make a note on the registration form.
To register, click here.